Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Tribute to My Athletes














This winter proved to be a very successful off season for my athletes. They trained with me anywhere from 2-4 days a week for their whole entire winter break. These guys knew that if they wanted to compete at the collegiate level, they would need to become better athletes. The work ethic these athletes displayed showed a lot about their true character and what they are willing to reach their goals. I would like to whish the best of luck to all of you.

I will end this post with a question for you. What are you trying to achieve in the gym? Do you go to the gym to “work out” or do you go to “train”. Stay tuned for my next post as I will give you my thoughts on “working out” vs. “training”.


Joe Meglio
Performance Enhancement Coach
www.MeglioFitness.com
www.MeglioNutrition.com
Joe@MeglioFitness.com

No comments:

Post a Comment