Saturday, March 13, 2010

Tell Me What YOU Want

So I arrived to Florida yesterday morning and things have been crazy. This is the first time I've touched a computer in almost 36 hours. My sleeping hours have been messed up and I missed my first meal in years (no joke here). Anyway, now that I have some time, I want to ask my readers what YOU want me to write about.

I will leave some options below but by no means are these the only topics available. Your feedback is critical so I encourage you all to leave some comments and tell me what you want.

Examples:
Supplements
Before, During and Post Workout Nutrition
Conditioning for pitchers (or any other position or sport you want)
Speed Training

Now drop some comments!

Joe Meglio
Performance Enhancement Coach
www.MeglioFitness.com
www.MeglioNutrition.com
Joe@MeglioFitness.com

No comments:

Post a Comment